Columbus County Land and Farms

Farms and land in Columbus County are choice buys for investors and developers looking for low prices, low wages and a trained workforce. Located in the Coastal Plain, Columbus County land is in the southeastern part of the state next to the South Carolina border and surrounded by Horry, Roberson, Brunswick, Pender and Bladen counties. Convenient to the port in Wilmington, product transportation is readily available to the area’s manufacturing and agriculture sectors. The 954-square-mile county includes 141,080 acres of farms. Crops account for 36% of the agricultural sales and livestock and poultry the remaining 64%. With a population of 55,000, the county has maintained its rural feel in what is the third largest county in the state. Major private employers include International Paper Co., BB&T, Atlantic Corporation Manufacturing and National Spinning Co Inc. Lake Tabor and Lake Waccamaw are two of the several large lakes in the area. Hunters go after deer, bear, waterfowl and doves. Fishermen enjoy catching bass, trout and catfish. One of the most significant geographic features is the Green Swamp, a 15,907-acre area in the northeastern part of the county that contains several unique and endangered species such as Venus flytrap. Columbus County Schools provides K-12 public education, and Southeastern Community College offers higher learning. 

Refine your search

Category
Category
Acreage
Acreage
Price Range
Price
Custom Price:
Status
Status
2.14 acres of Commercial Land For Sale in Columbus County NC!
Columbus, NC
2.1 acres
MOPLS ID
48228
Land and Farms Realty
For immediate assistance with this listing call Caitlyn Bass at 910-625-8720. If you've envisioned owning a successful business in a thriving small town and wish to explore a lease-to-own arrangement, this convenience store is the ideal starting point. Call Caitlyn Bass at 910-625-8720 to schedule a...
$400,000
View listing
2937 Reynolds Road, Tabor City, Columbus
Columbus, NC
117.8 acres
MLS ID
100434880
Hilton Auction & Realty, Inc
Offered for sale is a working Swine Facility operating at a capacity of 4,518 head of swine. This farm has 2 wean-to-finish type houses that are 6 years old. Total of 117.8 Acres of land with over 3,000 feet of road frontage on Reynolds Rd. Current contract is with Smithfield Hog Production...
$1,200,000
View listing
Near 6626 Chauncey Town Road, Lake Waccamaw, Columbus
Columbus, NC
365.0 acres
MLS ID
100441855
Advance Land and Timber, LLC
This listing has four PIN #s:PIN # 1242.00-49-7937.000 PIN # 1243.00-52-2117.000 PIN # 1243.00-22-2605.000 PIN # 1243.00-33-9627.000.Located in eastern Columbus County, NC, is 365 acres of prime hunting and timberland. This property has a mature stand of Loblolly pine ready for harvest. There is...
$1,021,972
View listing
, Whiteville, Columbus
Columbus, NC
30.4 acres
MLS ID
100125705
Nance Real Estate
Great commercial opportunity, located adjacent to major retailers including WalMart. Entrances from Slippery Log Road and HWY 701 make this an ideal location for a major retail or grocery operation.There is approximately 28 acres zoned commercial with the remainder separated by Slippery Log Road and...
$1,000,000
View listing
Near 9845 Swamp Fox Highway, Tabor City, Columbus
Columbus, NC
110.0 acres
MLS ID
100412666
Advance Land and Timber, LLC
This listing includes all of PIN #s 0181.00-49-4998.000 and 0181.00-49-9204.000. It also includes part of PIN # 0181.00-39-1273.000.Located in Columbus County, NC is 110 acres with a wide range of opportunities. This would be an ideal area to build a dream home in the country. There is plenty of...
$875,000
View listing
4113 General Howe Road, Riegelwood, Columbus
Columbus, NC
8.7 acres
MLS ID
100424921
Hilton Auction & Realty, Inc
Prime Commercial Location!!
$800,000
View listing
1500 Old Lumberton Road, Whiteville, Columbus
Columbus, NC
50.0 acres
MLS ID
100424382
Hilton Auction & Realty Inc-Whiteville
BEAUTIFUL 50+ acre tract of land in North Whiteville with road frontage on two county roads. 1700 ft road frontage on Old Lumberton Rd and 1770 ft road frontage on Peacock Rd. Approximately 25+ cleared acres with several mature pecan trees sprinkled across the landscape and 25+ wooded acres...
$750,000
View listing
3935 Waccamaw Shores Road, Lake Waccamaw, Columbus
Columbus, NC
0.4 acres
MLS ID
100343335
First Choice Pro Realty
Large lake front property with a gazebo and pier with boat house. Boat does not convey. Metal roof on boat house. Small deck above boat house. Pier is 195 x 4. Boat house is 24 x 26.
$700,000
View listing
Tbd Wright Road, Tabor City, Columbus
Columbus, NC
59.3 acres
MLS ID
100374580
RE/MAX Southern Shores
4 vacant wooded lots sold together for a total of 59.32 acres. .46 acres with 186 ft of road frontage is located in NC. Remaining acreage in SC. Close proximity to Loris, SC and Tabor City NC.
$593,200
View listing